Thursday, April 21, 2005

NBA Playoffs 2005

Looking over the Eastern Confrence playoffs, will anyone be able to beat the Miami Heat? The good news for the New Jersey Nets is that Heat center Shaqille O'Neal is still a little injured with a thigh injury. More good news is that the Nets have been on a tear recently and are probably the most likely out of the lower seeds to give the Miami Heat a challenge. I see this series going 6 games.

My other predictions for the Eastern confrence.

Detroit over Philadelphia in 6 games
Indiana over Boston in 5 games
Chicago over Washington in 5 games

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger luvz-desire said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Go by and hit my cash advance dallas blog, you'll be glad you did.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home