Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Los Angeles Lakers - Better Than Expected?

The Los Angeles Lakers as of November 23, 2004 would be the eight seed in the Western Confrence. Without their main star Shaq, they have played competitive in the tough Western Confrence and are clinging onto the last playoff spot. I wrote an article about a month ago questioning if they would indeed make the playoffs and as of today they would just scrape by.

It will be very interesting to see if they can hang on and hold off teams like the Denver Nuggets, Houston Rockets and the Memphis Gizzlies. If the Lakers do indeed make the playoffs as a seventh or eight seed, do they stand a chance at beating the top team; Seattle Supersonics or Phoenix Suns? I say no, especially without Shaq.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger first cash advanced said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please take a journey to my cash advance houston blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home