Monday, November 29, 2004

Biggest Dissapointment - NFL Team

After watching the highlights from week 12 from the NFL I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched the Seattle Seahawks and Buffalo Bills game. This game didn't make any conclusions for me that the Seahawks are by far my biggest dissapointment this year, but this game didn't help. Currently at (6-5) the Seahawks have gone from challenging the Philadelphia Eagles for the NFC championship to barley winning their own division. The bright side for the Seahawks, they have two games at home -- against the Cowboys and Cardinals, two teams that shouldn't give them any trouble at all. With five games left, they will probably only need to win 3 games to make the playoffs, that's the good news. The bad news, the Philadelphia Eagles are playing very strong football right now and at the beginning of the season these two teams looked like a great match-up, my how things change throughout the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home